YOU CAN BE FAT AND HAVE AN EATING DISORDER | MY BINGE EATING DISORDER (BED) STORY

*WATCH IN HD*

HELP ME REACH 25K
DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE & JOIN THE SCHREIB TRIBE 🙂

ALSO WHILE YOU’RE HERE, SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxSEGaVafh9WCi4CMRlMY5Q
I hope you all enjoy today’s video!!

If you ever wanna send me anything sweet 🙂 , I got a PO BOX:
PO Box 267 Edgar, WI 54426

OTHER POPULAR VIDEOS:

MY FIRST BRAZILIAN WAX:

BACK TO SCHOOL HAUL:

PUTTING MY DOG TO SLEEP:

FAT PEOPLE TRY YOGA CHALLENGE:

WAXING MY MOM CHALLENGE:

WANT TO SEE MORE OF ME?????
SOCIAL MEDIA:
twitter: samschreiberrr
Insta: samanthaschreiber
snap: schreiber_sam
YouNow: Samantha Schreiber

FAQ:

How old are you??? 18

What grade are you in??? Freshman in College

What college are you going to be attending??? UWLAX

What camera do you use??? Cannon Rebel T5i & Cannon G7X

What lighting system do you use??? Just message me on social media!

How tall are you??? 5’2

Where do you live??? Wisconsin

Business email only: samanthas.makeup.101@gmail.com

FTC: This video is not sponsored, any and all opinions stated are my own.

Reblogged 3 weeks ago from www.youtube.com

Comments

Haley Mae says:

Feel so much better ❤️ I’ve only run into you a few times, but you’re so sweet. You’ll get it

Melissa Tanner says:

First off, I love you and your videos you are so so sweet. I’ve struggled with BED since I was very very little (earliest I can remember is age 6, I’m 20 now) during my junior year of high school I spent 3 months out of school and in a partial hospital program and it really changed my life. I think it’s important for you to remember that BED and ANY eating disorder is a mental disorder. Unfortunately there is so much more to it than just the way you eat. I really suggest seeing a nutritionist or a therapist frequently. You got this!! Sending you lots of love and positive thoughts!!

belle young says:

I’m only in tenth grade and I weigh 210. I always over eat when I can get my hands on food. I don’t know what it means or why it happens but it sucks. I also get sick every time I eat so much. Im not sure why i keep doing it to myself. Last summer I got a gym membership and tried getting healthier but I just kept giving into the food. As a New Years resolution, I’m hoping I can work on being healthier and becoming more confident. we got this girl❤️

tidymess says:

You said you don't know any inspirational people who are in your position. My tip is to check out JulesGetsFit on YouTube, she's recovering from BED and is on a weight loss and fitness journey <3

Megan Marie says:

You said exactly how I have been feeling these past few months. Bless you for sharing your story.

Sam Boylan says:

🌻🌻 you are such an inspiration 💕💕

Arleen Pacheco says:

You are beautiful no matter what❤️

Marie Eifel says:

Edit: 🌻💕

“No one can hate me more than I hate myself.” That comment could be from my own damn head. BED is awful.

Another edit: I just subscribed. You are such a beautiful person. This video was a step towards healing because, like you said, it sort of makes it real. You can’t beat something properly until you’ve accepted it.

Thea Dahlberg says:

❤️❤️🌻

Mai Fitzgerald says:

I love you so much!!!! Yours so beautiful!!!! I wish I was like your best friend and was with u

Samantha May says:

I needed this so badly, thank you for being such an amazing and inspiring person <3 Let's do this together!!!!

Maryam Rashed says:

Sweetie, you are amazing, you don’t have to prove it to haters. Miranda Sings aka Coleen does have a point which we all should learn, Haters Back Off. Already in the family, people should know that we are all equal, human. Not everyone is perfect, no one is perfect. If someone doesn’t realize how great you are then they are missing it.

Write a comment