BTS Jimin Extreme Dieting, Weight Loss & Low Self Esteem 2013 – 2017 Reaction (SO SAD)

LazyJamie reaction to BTS Jimin Extreme Dieting, Weight Loss & Low Self Esteem 2013 – 2017.
Subscribe for daily reaction videos on what you want!
Join the Lazy Crew today!
Original video: http://bit.ly/2CP25qa
Watch next: “How much Jimin means to Taehyung Reaction (BTS Vmin)” http://bit.ly/2kRxy3X

If you’re reading this, comment “PEACH”, it’ll confuse anyone who doesn’t see this!

CONTACT ME:

Instagram: thelazyjamie
Twitter: TheLazyJamie
Snapchat: TheLazyJamie

BTS Jimin Extreme Dieting, Weight Loss & Low Self Esteem 2013 – 2017 reaction
Reacting to BTS Jimin Extreme Dieting, Weight Loss & Low Self Esteem 2013 – 2017
Watch me react to BTS Jimin Extreme Dieting, Weight Loss & Low Self Esteem 2013 – 2017

I hope you all enjoy this video! If you do, give it a thumbs up!
See you next time!

Reblogged 1 month ago from www.youtube.com

Comments

LazyJamie says:

I know some people may not like this video but people wanted me to make a video on it and I thought it's an important topic for people to be aware of, so I did!

BTW I planned to upload some non-BTS vids as well but unfortunately the broken YouTube review system struck again >:(

Hang in there non-BTS fans! I still want to vary the videos and do other stuff like I used to lol

Caden Mann says:

What my Mochi needs to know is that he could be the fatest mochi on earth and I would still love him the way he is❤️❤️😭😭the only thing that matters is what’s on the inside.

Kimchi Is Good says:

I wish i could tell him to stop but i cant lie when i say that im not doing this aswell…
For the longest time my family only called me fat and bullied me i loved myself but then i started to believe it to 🙁 and me being asian it was a beauty standered to be skinny i do water fasting im not proud at all like jimin im just satisfiy my demon and family
You cant just tell people like us to stop because if we could we would its not a given or a choice its a fate
Maybe things would be different if i hadn't been bullied im not happy with myself im 13 and i weight 110 pounds 🙁 i use to weight 125 pounds just last month
I know water fasting is dangerous and im careful with it i really am! But its the fastest way to get result i dont recommend it to people at all please do it the normal way! Because it can kill you if done incorrectly also it makes your metasbalisum (Did i spell that correctly probabbly not) go down and you feel more tired more often so pleasee dont try this!

Sanjana Ray says:

Btw not everything in the video is true. A lot of things at misplaced and mistranlated and Jimin is eating well now. He's reassured us many times before that he's eating fine. ❤

Sanjana Ray says:

Sanjana Ray says:

He didn't do any crazy diet for DNA false info that was for Blood Sweat and Tears.

Destiny Ayala says:

It's really sad that a lot of idols go through this. They are pressured into being perfect and this pressure can easily end up destroying them, as it has already done to many idols. Fans need to understand that the health of an idol should ALWAYS come first and it disgusts me that their is a ranking system for idols. As if idols don't have enough pressure. They don't need people highlighting their insecurities to poke fun at.

Cheryl Wilson says:

The problem and dangerous thing about Yo-Yo dieting and restricting food intake is that it affects your organs,it can throw your kidneys,heart and liver into overdrive,or go the other way and your body shuts downs over time.Especially when you're doing so much exercise as this young man does.It's really sad he felt he needed to do this to his own body mostly for his image and fans.Eating disorders are a disease,they can kill (Karen carpenter for example).I do disagree Jamie that fans would love him no matter his size,even in the video it has fans hassling him for gaining weight.It's not as simple as "dude,just eat" it's more complicated than that,it becomes a mental thing to overcome too…..and yes,this is all experience talking.

Carolinatza hjvcf says:

No se hablar ingles…
Pero me gustan tus vídeos 🙂

kari campbell says:

Also another thing is that it's really difficult to see how small people are unless it's in real life. Liked This video though

Elisa S. says:

A lot of people already pointed out that some parts of this were not true, I agree especially the last part, his crazy dieting was part of the BST era not DNA. But otherwise this video brought up a lot of good points, Jimin has been frequently under attack from so called fans, but then again that is Korean culture in general.
And Jimin is aware of how the fans see him, even as recent as his birthday V live he took the time to say that he eats and not to worry. I want to believe he is better right now and I wish people would focus on his voice and performance, instead of appearance (at least weight wise).
From personal experience, no matter what you say to a person with an ED it won't "help" it's more likely to just trigger. So don't say "you've gained weight" or even "you've lost weight". Just appreciate him for things that matter!
Thank you for reacting and talking about this ❤️

Haley Strach says:

This is off topic but your eyebrows look really good in this video.

Bree Saree says:

#JiminYouArePerfect make trending in twitter at that time. ARMY so broken heart to see Jimin starving himself.

Isha Gaikwad says:

Tbh they do make it sound a lot worse than it is now. It was true but he has realized that it was a bad idea and doe take care of his body now

tiff says:

there is a darker side to the kpop industry that more fans have to understand. your idols are not perfect, they are human. if the tragedy that occurred a few days ago doesn't make those "fans" more aware that their abusive words have consequences, i don't know what will.

Comments are disabled for this post.