Anorexia Nervosa is a deadly disorder which wrecks havoc on families and destroys lives.
This is my account of my battle, the seemingly endless pain and the rocky road to recovery which is finally nearing the destination.
I hope that this inspires some of you to seek help, stand up and fight against this horrible disease.
If you have any questions for me, post them below and I will answer them as soon as I possibly can!
Recovery is possible.
If you or anyone you know is struggling with an eating disorder, including all other disorders such as BED, Bulimia, EDNOS, Diabulimia etc, then please contact the link below which applies to your area.
– Free call or text 1737 any time for support from a trained counselor
– Healthline: 0800 611 116
– Youthline – 0800 376 633, free text 234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or online chat
– thelowdown.co.nz – or email email@example.com or free text 5626
– What’s Up – 0800 942 8787
– Adult Helpline: 0808 801 0677
– Youthline: 0808 801 0711
– Helpline: 01494 793223
– National Eating Disorders Association Information and Referral Helpline: NATIONAL EATING DISORDERS ASSOCIATION INFORMATION AND REFERRAL HELPLINE