ADD ADHD Time Management Techniques For Success

[Get your free eBook – 5 Things You’re Doing Every Day that Make Your ADHD WORSE! at addcrusher.com.] Learn how to use time management techniques to successfully for ADD and ADHD adults and children. We adults with ADD fear the clock. We NEVER have enough time to do what needs doing. We fantasize about being able to STOP THAT #$@%! CLOCK, even if just for a while. Sadly, you can’t stop time. But Way 4: Crush Time presents three strategies for crushing time down to size โ€” and crushing your ADHD symptoms. ADD Crusher Buy ADD Crusher Videos and Audio Companions. –

Get FREE eBook, โ€œ5 Things Youโ€™re Doing Every Day that Make Your ADHD WORSE!โ€ http://www.ADDCrusher.com

Reblogged 3 months ago from www.youtube.com

Comments

Blackimar says:

Bro, I was watching the rollercoaster and completely forgot what he said LMAO

Christian Bell says:

thank you. great advice ๐Ÿ™‚

mspixiedust100 says:

that crusher sound at the end scared the crap out of me.

mspixiedust100 says:

I have to have a watch on. Then I can always know what time it is. although I do forget to look at it, and find two hours have gone by, it is still such a help.

tenshi7angel says:

Thank you for this valuable information. I suck hard at mornings, but am super awesome like wonderwoman at the afternoon and evenings. Sadly society keeps pressuring me to do all my work in the mornings, which makes me come across as being mediocre. ADD sucks big time!

Mayai Daud says:

Thank you for the new insight.

Robert Locke says:

Thanks for the fascinating insights
We need more of these clips
ADHD is usually not understood
ADHD still has stigma attached to it, unfortunately
Thanks for the take away tips
I needed to experience this, thanks
Thanks for the points you have raised here

Margaret DeLucia says:

This is really good advice. I've recently started a YouTube series about managing ADHD, and this makes me realize all over again just how much there is to talk about.

Daniela Yeager says:

I'm not a morning person at all. I try my best to keep my self focused and energetic , but my body it's very slow at day time, I have to wake up very slowly and do my stretching exercise before I don't anything else, so every time I get up out of bed I need to do it in a slow pace, or I will be miserable and irritable all day, but at nighttime is a different story, I feel more energetic more focused, I think clear thoughts, ideas, etc, etc.

CarlClassenX says:

This is good advice I never thought of. Thank you.

salty snacks says:

0.25 seconds already on comments

Lindsey Craig says:

I zoned at a min 40

offwithurhead says:

I like how he makes the videos very easy to watch, I barely get distracted from them.

Matthew B says:

What was he referring to with "screen sucking"?

Matthew B says:

10PM and on is my time. ย If I have to do any work that involves sitting at the computer, typing, reading, writing, or watching work related videos, 10PM-2AM is when it's going to happen with very little side tracking. ย Any other time of the day, I'm good for about 20 minutes of straight work before needing distractions.

TheEloquentEye says:

This guy is so right, you cant stop the clock, I tried, cleared out my whole life of friends and everything else to try and get my head straight, 5 years later nothings happened, nothings any clearer and I have lost 5 years of my life, don't even try.

Andrea Nordstrom says:

Fabulous… so simple and sensible! LOVE IT!

lusamba katende says:

I can not stand the clock, it sucks and I hate it. I work best at night, that's when I'm the best that my brain well ever allow me to be. The only problem with this is that my life starts at 6am and leave's no room for night life what so ever.ย

Pranjal Kulkarni says:

I totally agree on this. I mean I should really start focusing on time managem…Oh look, A SQUIRREL…!!!

Sonia Deluzio says:

oh my god me too

Faith Daily Dreams says:

Makes sense. I've been fighting with time lately with working on "lighter loads" while on my mentally strong time. Thank you for putting things in perspective. ๐Ÿ™‚

Sanna Valapuro says:

Jokes aside, this is totally a good strategy. I've been doing this for quite a while now. The tricky bit is to really and truly accept how you work, that you can't force yourself to have a brain that works any differently than it does. Accept how your brain works and really take advantage of those high energy bits of time.

Sanna Valapuro says:

This is how my brain works: I couldn't focus on any of what you just said because I got really fixated on the fact that you said you'd spend 5 minutes telling us how to crush time while the video is only 2:44 minutes. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Butterfly031807 says:

Execellent video.. I truly appreciate it. My son needs help in so many areas and you have given me tips and tools to use in helping him. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you!

daren roberts says:

All is good…got it downloaded wait for me to take my last final tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚ but it was safari and Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4. Thanks for all.

mybizsource says:

I have OCD & ADD too..

daren roberts says:

Thanks. BTW tried to opt-in for your ebook and didn't process. Looking forward to the read.

daren roberts says:

TRUE I 100% agree! The hard part is prioritizing. What is REALLY important? With ADHD and the comorbidities (my OCD) it is so easy for me to obsess on completing tasks in during these optimal times. Such as work but the issue lies in the fact that I far to often enough leave chill time with my girlfriend for the my low energy times. It makes sense that chill time equals low energy time but as deserving my work is of my energy my relationship trumps work in the grander sense of importance.

Mack says:

AFTER I WATCHED THIS VIDEO, I DIDNT HAVE SWINE FLU ANYMORE!!!!!! AMAZING!!! I LOVE YOU!

Comments are disabled for this post.